How to make Lasagna with Minced Meat? Would you like to make a different pasta dish for dinner? The delicious flavor that impressive sauces add to pasta make this Italian dish suitable for the palate of the people of many different countries. That’s recipe for an easy, pictured lasagna with minced meat:
Ingredients of Lasagna With Minced Meat
A pack of lasagna (500 grams)
Bolognese sauce ingredients:
300 – 400 grams of medium-fat ground beef
Two medium sized onions
Two – three meals tablespoon olive oil
A bowl of tomato sauce (sauce made by cooking the grated tomatoes until they release the juice and add a little salt and oil to it.)
A tablespoon of tomato paste
A dessert spoon of salt
Deleting a tea spoon black pepper
A tea cup hot water
Bechamel Sauce Ingredients:
A heaping tablespoon of butter
Two tablespoons of flour
Three to three and a half glasses of milk
A teaspoon of salt
A teaspoon of black pepper
A teaspoon of nutmeg (Coconut)
For intermediate layers and above: One to two glasses of grated cheddar cheese
Lasagna with Minced Meat Recipe – How to Make Lasagna with Cutlets? – Easy Lasagna Recipe
- Lasagna dough: If lasagna is to be boiled (it says on the package whether pre-cooking is required) it is boiled like pasta. Add enough water and two teaspoons of salt to pass half of a large saucepan. When the water boils, the lasagna leaves are carefully put into the boiling water without breaking. It is boiled for five minutes in a way that it remains alive and is taken into a strainer with the help of a colander.
- How to Make Bolognese Sauce? Dried onions are finely chopped. Minced meat is added over the pink onions in olive oil. Tomato sauce and tomato paste are added on the ground beef, which drains the water and drains it again. Salt, black pepper and a tea glass of water are added and cooked on low heat for ten minutes with the mouth closed.
- How to Make Bechamel Sauce? Butter is put in the pot. When the oil melts, flour is added. It is roasted until the smell of flour disappears. While the milk is added little by little, it is continuously mixed with a whisk to prevent it from settling and clumping. When the mixture boils, add salt, black pepper and grated nutmeg, mix and remove from heat after two to three minutes. Béchamel sauce should be slightly fluid, not too firm or pudding. The consistency can be adjusted by adding milk if necessary. Until it is used, it is mixed once in a while to prevent the crust. If the prepared bechamel sauce becomes clumped, its consistency can be opened with a blender.
- Combine: When it comes to combining all the ingredients, minced meat sauce and bechamel sauce will be used hot; If they have cooled down, they can be heated a little. This is especially important for softening lasagna that has not been boiled. A heat-resistant baking dish or a rectangular borrow glass is used for lasagna. A scoop of minced sauce is placed on the bottom of this bowl and spread all over.
- Arrangement: Place the boiled lasagna leaves on top of them in a single row neatly. On top of them, a thin layer of bechamel sauce, grated cheddar and stuffing with minced meat is added. Continue adding all the ingredients with minced meat sauce + lasagna leaves + bechamel sauce + grated cheddar.
- Cooking lasagna: Put a lot of grated cheddar on top of the lasagna leaves after the béchamel sauce. In fact, parmesan or mozzarella cheese is used for the top. It is baked in the preheated oven at 200 degrees with a fan for 30 minutes or over. Baked Meat Lasagna must first exit temperature of sliced and served.
Additional Information on Making Lasagna with Minced Meat and Original Lasagna Recipe Tips
- Origin of Lasagna : Lasagna is a pasta with its original name Lasagna, originating from the city of Bologna (Bologna) in Italy, made withcheese, meat sauce and tomato sauce. Although the style of dough in the form of a wavy rectangular pasta leaf is common, it can be in different shapes and can be prepared with fish, chicken, cheese, meat, doner, mushroom, zucchini, spinach, carrot, eggplant, potatoes, peas and other vegetables with vegetarian content or It can be made with a mixture of both groups. Even though the original was made with bechamel sauce, a practical and well minced lasagna recipe can also be made without bechamel sauce. Lasagna dough flour, milk, water and eggs. It can be prepared at home or in ready-made packages in the pasta departments of large markets. The recipes of “lasagna pastry recipe with minced meat” or “how to make lasagna pie with minced meat” that our Anatolian people look for due to their similarity of structure are explained on this page.
- Lasagna Boiled: There are those that need and do not need to be boiled . The species that require scalding should be boiled in boiling salted water for a few minutes and should not be stacked to prevent sticking. Lasagna that does not need to be boiled should be preferred, if possible, taking into account the possibility of deformation. Spreading the sauces everywhere in such a way that they are completely wet will prevent them from being hard.
- Béchamel and Bolognese Sauces: Different flavors can be achieved by adding different spices such as two cloves of garlic, chilli peppers, sliced mushrooms, thyme, rosemary, chili peppers, grated nutmeg, if desired, to the Bolognese sauce that is applied to each layer to keep lasagna hard. Different spices can be added to bechamel sauce. The amount and consistency of bechamel and bolognese sauces are important and should be enough to prevent the lasagna to stay dry enough by wetting it, and it should not cause too much dispersion. These issues are even more important for lasagna that is not particularly boiled.
- The size of the oven dish : The Pyrex or oven dish used must be of the proper size; It should not be chosen too small, because if the layers are too high, a good taste may not be obtained due to the possibility of being dough.
- Minced Lasagna Recipe: For those who like vegetables or don’t eat meat, Lasagna with Spinach, Lasagna with Chicken, Lasagna with Mushrooms, Lasagna with Vegetables or Lasagna with Cheese can be applied. All vegetables that can be preferred; colored stuffed Hot peppers, zucchini, eggplant, carrots, spinach, chard, peas, mushrooms, potatoes, broccoli, boiled cauliflower, garlic, spring onion can be used. All vegetables are diced in the same size as possible. The garlic is peeled and finely chopped. Add oil, chopped vegetables, black pepper, red pepper flakes and salt in a large pan. The vegetables are roasted for a few minutes until they are soft. The cooking of vegetables can also be done in an oven preheated to 180 degrees. The cooking level can be different according to preference; It can be cooked for a shorter time and left more fresh or cooked longer to approximate the puree level. If it is written in the instructions for use that the lasagna should be boiled, it is boiled three by three to prevent it from sticking. Boil lasagna in boiling water with little salt for five minutes and then shocked in ice water, It is laid on the kitchen towel to drain and dry. The base of the borcam is greased with oil and a thin layer of bechamel sauce is applied. A layer of lasagna is laid on it and béchamel is spread. Add some of the vegetables and some cheese grater on it. It is continued in this way until the material is finished. As soon as the vegetables are placed on the top, they are spread out. Spread béchamel on top and sprinkle the remaining cheese. Lasagna, which is cooked in the oven for about half an hour until it is browned, is rested for ten minutes and served by slicing. the remaining cheeses are sprinkled. Lasagna, which is cooked in the oven for about half an hour until it is browned, is rested for ten minutes and served by slicing.
- Cheese Lasagna Recipe: In the Cheese Lasagna Recipe, to prepare the filling as a filling for a pack of lasagna, cut a few sprigs of parsley, mix it with two cups of feta cheese and mix by adding an egg. At the bottom, lasagna is lined up and poured with cheese mortar and béchamel sauce on it. Pour the béchamel sauce on top, add the grated cheddar and let it rest for half an hour. Then, it is cooked in an oven preheated to 200 degrees until it gets browned.
- Lasagna Dough Recipe Two glasses of flour is placed in a deep bowl. Open the middle, add salt, two eggs and half a tablespoon of olive oil and knead. If the dough does not recover, add one or two tablespoons of water and continue kneading. It is kneaded well for five minutes. It is covered and kept for half an hour. If there is a pasta machine, the dough is first opened at number 1, and then two times at numbers four to five. Finally, it is opened and thinned with the thinnest, namely number eight. In this way, lasagna leaves are made. If the machine is not available, flour is sprinkled on the dough, rolled in the thickness of the dough and cut into desired sizes. Plenty of water is boiled in the pot. In this water, boil the lasagna leaves for two minutes and transfer to the plate with a strainer.
- Is Barilla Lasagna Boiled? Barilla Lasagna does not require pre-cooking and Lasagna can only be put into the oven after 15-20 minutes of preparation.
One response to “How To Make Lasania With Minced Meat (Bologna, Italy)”