How to make strawberry cheesecake? Strawberry cheesecake is a wonderful dessert that is covered with a delicious homemade strawberry sauce … Here is Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe Easy Method
Strawberry Sauce Cheesecake Ingredients – Strawberry Sauce Cheesecake Recipe Ingredients
For the base:
Two packs of oatmeal or whole wheat biscuits
50 grams of room temperature butter
If desired, a tea glass of cracked hazelnuts or walnuts
Two meals tablespoons milk
For the cake:
300 gr labneh cheese
Five tablespoons of granulated sugar
Two tablespoons of solid yogurt
For Strawberry Sauce:
250 g strawberries
Two tablespoons of granulated sugar
A tablespoon of starch
Strawberry Sauce Cheesecake Recipe – Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe
- The biscuits are crumbled in the shredder. Butter and two spoons of milk are added and mixed. Biscuits are moistened and integrated into a dough.
- It is placed in a clamp pastry mold and pressed by hand, using a spatula or a glass; everywhere’s level is equalized. It is put in the refrigerator until the cake is prepared.
- Eggs and sugar are whipped for the cake, cheese and yogurt are added and mixed thoroughly. Eggs should be broken one by one and added to the cheesecake mixture and care should be taken not to over-whisk. It is poured smoothly on the biscuit base removed from the cupboard.
- It is baked in a preheated 165 degree oven until the upper part is solidified. While the cheesecake is being cooked, a tray or container of water is placed in the oven. This reduces the chance of breaking and cracking. The oven door does not open while cooking. When cooked, the oven door is left ajar and kept in the oven. It is removed from the mold when it is warm.
- How to Make Strawberry Cheesecake Sauce? For the sauce, strawberries are cleaned, washed and cut into small pieces. Strawberries are taken in a medium-sized pot, sugar and starch are added and cooked over low heat until they thicken. After cooking a little, it is crushed to be smooth with a blender and cooked until it boils. If desired, strawberry puree can be filtered through a strainer to make the sauce smooth. It is poured on the cake after it is warm. After the strawberry cheesecake sauce reaches room temperature, it is put in the refrigerator.
- Cheesecake with Strawberry Sauce is kept in the refrigerator for two to three hours, then served cold and decorated with the desired material.
Strawberry Sauce Cheesecake Recipe and Other Aspects of Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe Easy, Real Cheesecake Recipe Tips
- All materials used should be at room temperature.
- When making strawberry cheesecake, if it is not a good mold or if it will not be oiled well, oil paper should be laid on the base of the clamped mold. To make the cake white, the edges of the springform mold are wrapped with two layers of aluminum foil.
- Uncooked Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe – Uncooked Raspberry Cheesecake Recipe Strawberry cheesecake is prepared without cooking, the biscuit base is prepared as above and spread on a handcuffed mold. It is corrected. One hundred grams of liquid cream and 250 grams of powdered sugar are mixed in another bowl with a mixer. Add two grated lemon peels and a tablespoon of lemon juice and continue mixing. Half a kilo of water filtered labne cheese and one hundred grams of liquid cream are added and the mixture is thoroughly whipped. In the unbaked draw cake recipe, the desired fruit is added to this mixture. For example, if you want Raspberry Cheesecake Recipe , 250 – 300 grams of frozen or fresh raspberries can be bleeding. Uncooked Orange CheesecakePour three orange juice into a small saucepan, add three tablespoons of powdered sugar and two tablespoons of starch, and cook it with a whisk, stirring constantly. The cream is spread evenly on the biscuit base in the mold. It is placed in the refrigerator by covering it with stretch film or a lid. If it is kept in the fridge for about five hours, it gets a good consistency and can be sliced properly. This is the uncooked cheesecake recipe.
- Lemon Cheesecake Recipe Cheesecake can be made with lemon in different ways.
- Cherry Cheesecake Recipe Although the balance of sour and sweet is important for all cheesecakes, the taste of cherry itself is a little sour. For this reason, taste control should be done carefully. A bowl of frozen cherries, two tablespoons of starch and five tablespoons of granulated sugar are cooked in a bowl until thickened.
- What is Cheesecake? Cheesecake, which was first made in Ancient Greece and spread to all European and US cuisines over time, is a sweet dessert consisting of one or more layers. The main and thickest layer consists of a mixture of soft, fresh cheese (typically cottage cheese, cream cheese, or ricotta), egg, and sugar. Typically crushed cookies, if there is a substrateIt consists of a crust or base made from ice cream (or easy to digest biscuits), graham crackers, pastries, or sometimes sponge cake. Cheesecakes can mostly be divided into two basic types: baked and uncooked. Cheesecake is often flavored with sugar and can be flavored in many different ways. It can be flavored by adding vanilla, spice, lemon, chocolate, pumpkin, or other flavors to the cheese layer. Additional flavors and visual appeal can be added by adding fruit, whipped cream, nuts, cookies, fruit sauce, chocolate syrup or other sauces to the finished cake. The English name cheesecake has been used only since the 15th century. Despite its name, modern cheesecake is not usually classified as a cake. People who classify it as pies, He points to the presence of many eggs as the only source of fermentation as a key factor. For others, separate shell, soft filling and the structure lacking flour is convincing evidence that it is a pudding pie. Some describe it as a pie or tart. Source
- Strawberry jam in the Cheesecake Sauce strawberry jam can be used for preparing the required Strawberry cake with strawberry sauce draw. For the sauce, a glass of strawberry jam, a glass of water and a tablespoon of starch are cooked until they boil and thicken. It is poured over the cream after the first heat comes out.
- Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe in Borcam is not much different from the one made in a clamp mold.
- Cheesecake with Chocolate Recipe Chocolate cheesecake can be obtained by cooking a packet of chocolate sauce with two and a half glasses of milk, pouring it over the cake and waiting to cool.