How to make Oatmeal Cookies with Dried Fruit? “What can be done with oatmeal?” It is one of the first recipes that come to mind when it is said. Whether tea I next want to be eaten between meals either in the form of breakfast Oatmeal Cookies, delicious and nutritious content of the most beloved cookies made of s. It is a great food source for those who diet with less calories and athletes. Here is a delicious oatmeal cookie recipe that goes well with milk, coffee with milk or tea …
Easy Fruity Oatmeal Cookie Ingredients
Three cups of oatmeal
One and a half cups of flour
Half a glass of granulated sugar
100 g butter
Half tea glass of oil
A pack of baking powder
A pack of vanilla
Half a teaspoon of cinnamon
A teaspoon of salt
Five to six naturally dried apricots
Five to six pitted dates
Half a glass of ground walnuts
A glass of seedless raisins
Oatmeal Dried Fruit Cookies Recipe – How to Make Oatmeal Cookies?
- Before starting the recipe, the ingredients are expected to come to room temperature.
- Butter, sugar and eggs are whipped and made to a creamy consistency.
- Oats, flour, baking powder, cinnamon and vanilla are sifted and added and the whole material is gently mixed.
- Finely chopped apricots, dates and raisins are added and mixed and a light oatmeal cookie dough is obtained. Cover the prepared dough and rest for ten minutes.
- A soup dough from the parts removed and with the aid of spoon spaced-apart on a greased baking tray.
- How many minutes does Oatmeal Cookies bake? It is baked in a preheated 180 degree oven for twelve to fifteen minutes. It may vary depending on the oven.
- Cookies that look soft when first cooked and are taken from the tray and kept on the oven wire will harden when they cool. Dried Fruit Cookies with Oats can be eaten with cold milk as well as with tea or coffee.
Other Matters Related to “The Best Oatmeal Cookie Recipe” and “Dried Fruit Oatmeal Cookies Recipe” Tips
- If desired, dried fruits can be used after being soaked in hot water for a while and softened.
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookies-Unsweetened Oatmeal Cookies: Those who fast can get diet cookies without adding sugar. If desired, honey can be added. Oatmeal can also be made as a flourless cookie.
- Banana Oatmeal Cookies Using oats and different fruits together leads to cookies with different flavors. One ripe banana is thoroughly crushed. A glass of oatmeal, ground walnuts, cinnamon and vanilla are added and mixed thoroughly. Drops of chocolate and coconut, dried fruit and honey can be added to the mortar. Pieces are taken from the dough with a dessert spoon and rolled and placed on a baking tray with baking paper by lightly pressing. Put it on a baking tray with baking paper with a spoon and bake for ten minutes at 180 degrees. It is taken out of the oven and left to cool. Banana Oat Cocoa Cookies are obtained by adding two teaspoons of cocoa. Cocoa Oatmeal Cookies can also be made with different fruits.
- How many calories in oatmeal cookies with dried fruits? The calorie of oatmeal cookies with dried fruits will have a different level of calories according to the material used. 100 grams of Oatmeal Raisin Cookie made in the above method can be 320 calories. Oatmeal raisin cookie-sugar-free calories are expected to be less.
- How to store Oatmeal Cookies? Since oats can absorb moisture, cookies must be preserved in a closed container in order to remain as the first day. This will also prevent it from absorbing other odors from the kitchen.
- How to make diet cookies with oats? Healthy Dried Fruit Cookies Instead of butter and sugar, homemade fruit juice and dried sweet fruits are used after being passed through a blender. Whole wheat cookies can be made with whole wheat flour instead of flour. Dietary oatmeal cookies with oranges can be obtained by adding the grated peel of an orange.
- Can oil oatmeal cookies be prepared? Instead of butter, a tea glass of oil can be added. The amount of flour is also reduced.